Thursday, May 28, 2009

32 Weeks!

14 Days to go!!!! We had an ultrasound yesterday and the babies are getting bigger and they all look healthy. Emma is our smallest she is at 3lbs 6ozs but is still in the 25th percentile and Dr. Adam is not worried and said she still looks great especially for triplets. Noah is at 3lbs 10ozs and is still in the 42nd percentile and then there is Carter our chunky monkey at 4lbs 7 ozs and he is in the 80th percentile. The wonderful thing is Carter is the baby that is diagnosed with a 2 vessel umbilical cord which means we ran the risk of a low birth weight since he may not be able to get enough nutrients due to only one artery in his cord. Obviously this is not happening with him and he is growing like crazy which is so great. Noah is the baby that ruptured on Week 22 and on Tuesday we ruptured again but he still has enough pockets of fluid around him to keep him healthy and safe. Since we had another rupture I am back on antibiotics and have to be careful of an infection so they take my temperature every 3-4 hours. So far I only had contractions the first night of the rupture which they stopped with medicine and if I don't go into labor in the first 48-72 hours I most likely will not. It has been 48 hours and no labor so it looks like I will be holding on for a little longer. I will be very surprised if I make it to June 11th considering how large my belly has got I feel like I might burst any moment. We are getting so excited to meet these three little babies it has been a long road and a long fight to get them here safe and healthy and I know it will be well worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making to 32 weeks. My trio was born at 32 weeks and 2 days. It was such a hard/emotional road to get there but when I look back I would have done anything to keep them in longer. They are all doing so well now. I will pray that God will give you strenth each minute of the day until your precious trio enters the world. When you see their faces it will be well worth it.

    ReplyDelete