Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Shower!

Sunday my amazing friends through a baby shower for me here at the hospital. I had such a great time and it was so nice to see everyone and have a break from my hospital room. Many friends and family came and everyone was so sweet and generous and the babies got lots of adorable gifts! Many of the guys came too and they all spent the afternoon at Pappadeaux's eating crawfish and it was a great break for Justin. I just want to say thank you to everyone and words cannot express how much we appreciate all that everyone has done for us. These little babies don't know how lucky they are and how much they are loved by so many people. 

1 comment:

  1. Quite informative post on baby shower party and hope you had great time. Recently, I arranged a baby shower party of my best friend’s daughter by booking an elegant Chicago event space. It was a lovely party and we enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete